The Empire Living Center ( Short stay)
- Air Conditioning
- TV Cable
The Empire Living Center is located on the ring road of Eindhoven, just 7 minutes by bike from the center of Eindhoven and within walking distance of public transport, Jetts 24/7 gym and various catering and shopping facilities. It is a fully transformed apartment complex of 5 floors with a large roof terrace.
The building has a main entrance at the front and back of the complex. From the central hall, you have access to the mailboxes and storage rooms. Through the lifts or the staircase, you reach the floor of your apartment.
All apartments have a PVC floor. There are two types of floors applied in the building, a wood look and a concrete look floor. Also, all apartments have blackout curtains in a neutral color.
The apartment has an open living room and kitchen. The modern high gloss white kitchen is equipped with a ceramic hob, stainless steel cooker hood, sink with mixer tap, refrigerator with large freezer, dishwasher and microwave/oven combination.
From the living room, the bedroom and bathroom are accessible. The fully tiled bathroom has a high gloss white wall tile and anthracite floor tile. The luxurious bathroom is equipped with a walk-in shower with mixer tap, radiator, sink and hanging closet and washing machine.
The spacious bedroom, which is located next to the living room, offers space for a double bed and wardrobe.
– minimum rental period 1 month, maximum 6 months.
– After 6 months, the contract can not be extended;
– Closed bike shed available for shared use;
– Dryers for shared use are available free of charge;
– Roof terrace available on the 5th floor with lounge sofas;
– Parking available on private property. This is optional for 50 euros per month;
– Private storage optionally available for 25 euros per month;
– All short stay apartments are fully furnished.
The rent of this apartment is included:
– Furniture and complete inventory;
– free use of dryers;
– internet (wifi) / tv;
– municipal taxes;
– service charges (fixed amount);
– gas, water and electricity;
– 9% VAT
Note: The object is only intended to be used for a short period (maximum 6 months) as living space for study and/or temporary work (e.g. project basis) near the leased property,
Prior to the commencement date of this tenancy agreement, the tenant may never have lived or been registered in the Netherlands in the Municipal Personal Records Database (Gemeentelijke basisadministratie persoonsgegevens / basisregistratie personen). The tenant has no social, economic and legal ties with the Netherlands and therefore does not have the center of his / her social life in the Netherlands.
- ID: 4312
- Published: October 23, 2019
- Last Update: October 23, 2019
- Views: 1227